Saturday, September 12, 2009

my life according to taylor swift

Using only song names from ONE BAND or ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist: taylor swift

Are you a male/female : "stay beautiful"

Describe yourself: "fearless"

How do you feel: "teardrops on my guitar"

Describe where you currently live: "a place in this world"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: "invisible"

Your favorite form of transportation: "white horse"

Your best friend is: "tied together with a smile"

You and your best friend are: "forever & always"

What's the weather like: "picture to burn"

Favorite time of day: "the best day"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: "perfectly good heart"

What is life to you: "you belong to me"

Your relationship: "i'm only me when i'm with you"

Your fear: "crazier"

What is the best advice you have to give: "should've said no"

How I would like to die: "the way i loved you"

My soul's present condition: "i'd lie"

My motto: "tell me why"

No comments: