Tuesday, September 15, 2009

loving u it's hurt sometimes -d'cinnamons

Ring ring, its you again
Heart pops
I love to hear you
Its been all day I‘ve been waiting for you...

"Hello" you call my name
So much story you share with me
You said a lot to me about girls...
Oh, it's so noise...

And every beauty thing they did to you
Don't stop n tell me more

Reff
Loving you is hurt sometimes
I'm standing here, you just don't bye
I'm always there, you just don't feel or you just don't wanna feel
Don't wanna be hurted that way
It doesn't mean I'm givin' up
I wanna give you more and more and more...

Knock knock, you came around
Heart pops
I loved to see you
It's been two years since I'm in love with you..

Bum bum, you break my heart
You said "Girl, I’m in love with her..."
But it's alright, I'm still alive.. yeah...

And all the beauty things she did to you
Don't stop and tell me more

[Reff]

And when I see that smile upon your face...
Deep in your eyes you hide it all...
And when I hear your super electrical voices...
Oh... yeah...

[Reff]

No comments: