Sunday, January 10, 2010

quote lagi quote lagi.part 2

Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.

You asked me what was wrong,I smiled and said nothing,when you turned around and a tear came down & I whispered to myself... everything is.

You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears.

Life and love is kinda funny some time cause the guys we want are so hard to get, but the ones that we dont want are so hard to get rid of.

I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone.

You are terrified of being alone... and all the while your best friend is knocking outside.

Sometimes the one love you can't get over is the one love you never really had.

If your wish does not come true then something better was meant for you.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only "choice" you have.

It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back.

Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all well ever gonna be.

I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

Good-bye's make you think. They make you realize what you've had and what you've lost, and what you've taken for granted.

Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.

If home is where the heart is, then wherever you are, that's my home.

don't cry for what have been done,cry cause you can do nothing.

If my heart had wings I would fly to you and lie beside you as you dream. - Faith Hill

When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you I was afraid to love you.Now that I love you I'm afraid to loss you.


When the angels ask what I loved most about life, I'll say you.

If you truely love someone, you'll forgive the unforgivable.

There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there.


I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

Love is... giving someone the ability to destroy your heart... but trusting them not too.

No matter how ugly you think you are, that special person that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that.

Love doesn't make things easier... just worth it.

Sometimes, when you imagine a perfect guy, you realize you've described a person you've known forever.

I do believe that God above, created you for me to love, He picked you out among the rest, because He knows I'd love you best!

Its weird how sometimes things just have to happen to see how you actually feel about someone.



No comments: