Friday, December 25, 2009

merry christmas!

hi there! after long time no see, i would like to greet you
MERRY CHRISTMAS! well, like almost everybody, i love christmas. and i miss the old way of christmas celebration such as tuker kado.hihi and i do want to meet SANTA CLAUSE!

yeah, i'm a girl who love fairy tales. *even i dont believe it* =D then, how's my life going? yeah not pretty well. i had a tooth surgery last monday. and i was only can eat porridge for 2 days. and then i went to watch avatar by the next day, and u know what? my gum was very painful and it's happen until now. how poor i am. i'm pretty sick of this sickness that it's hard for me to eat. *well, my weight is decreased actually* but it makes me suffering. =( now i almost catch a fever. and the bad news is i still have 3 tooth that must be operated. WOW! and then i should wear braces. oh bye bye my seksih-curvy-body.hahahaha



No comments: