Monday, September 6, 2010

Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. hey, i love you.. believe me i do and i always do. have a nice trip. =)
2. hai, i am your daughter, i always trying to make you proud of me, but if i failed, please just don't let me down. i'm still your daughter, right?
3. am i not a good sister? if i am, so all you have to do is don't ever repeat the same faults like i did.
4. don't you have a mirror at home?
5. lets rocks!! let's making money.nyahahaha
6. am i a comforter so you just come to me when you need something?
7. please accept my deepest condolence. but as your friend, i tell you. there are many girls out there better for you. go ahead and get a life dude!
8. where are you? it's been ages since the last time i heard from you. do you still remember me?
9. have you ever eat these yummy foods? go and look at my blog !
10. happy lebaran guys. i love you all. :D


No comments: