Friday, July 23, 2010

4 things about yummyfordummy

1. Tommy. no! it's not my new bf.hahaha.
if you do not know who is tommy? let me explain to you.
have you see my new food-blog? click here if you want to see it. he is my imaginary figure. ceritanya dia ini perut saya dan sut. jd ceritanya ini blognya ttg pengalaman dia, apa aja yg masuk k dalamnya. gitu looo.. :D

2. Tommy the Big Hot Tummy. yeah. he is a tummy. and he is big. he is hot too.hahaha

3. my first food blog. maybe i had ever mention about my 365project-blog, but actually i haven;t started it.hehe. and it's not about food. so here is my first food blog.

4. tdnya namanya maunya yummyfortummy. tp tnyata udah pernah d pke sama org laen,so jadilah yummyfordummy. ceritanya biar ky buku2 yg something something for dummies gt.hehe


No comments: