Friday, November 27, 2009

10 things for today

FIRST i want to say a big bunch of thanks to bena for added follower button on my blog. (because i cant do it, so he helped me.) so now you can follow my blog easily. =)
SECOND today is idul adha, so i'd like to say hapi idul adha to whoever celebrate it. =)
THIRD means today is a holiday! yippie. but i'm just staying at home planning to do assignments (i get a lots! T.T) but so far i am doing nothing.haha. just tweeting, and blogwalking. oiyah, lets follow my twitter (and follow my blog too. =P )
FOURTH inspirated to bena & our president , i would like to make a list of 100 things to do in 1000 days. wish me luck ya.hehe
FIFTH hepi hari burung (read : bertdei) to dea! wish u all d best ya darlaa. semoga enteng jodoh, enteng rejeki, dan enteng bobot tubuh.haha =P
SIXTH yesterday i watched christmas carol and new moon. i watched christmas carol with odrod, sut, take & ko agus. and i bought new moon tickets for me & my sister for 8pm. i watched them at PI. and u know what. i was late for new moon because of traffic jam! aaarrrggghhh. jakarta is freaking me out! dari baru masuk tol dalam kota sampe kuar sudirman ga brenti macet. oh gosh! i was late 1 hour! huhu. have to watch it again. =P
SEVENTH i really want to learn sewing!! hehe.
EIGHTH i really want to shop(not window shopping only)! hehe.
NINTH i also want to maek pictures like in axioo. (difoto dan difoto)hehe
TENTH i cant choose between edward cullen and jacob black. they two are so hot!haha =P

2 comments:

Vina said...

i cannot choose between edward and jacob too! they're freaking hot! lol

sara said...

yeah! so freaking hot. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.hahahaha